28 Sept 2010

G3N3515

Welcome to PL4N37 L3k5!

Now , to start with lets get one thing straight: My love of the internet comes primarily from a singular concept, the concept of freedom (within the obvious boundaries of technology today). The freedom to say what we like and express it with various mediums such as pictures, video and music. etc.   This blog page is going to be my first experimental project for recording my discoveries, and sharing them with any who wish to learn interesting and enlightening stuff. The more I learn about the way the site works, the better it will get. I have every intention to keep this blog updated and worthy.

 3ND 7R4N5M15510N.................*

1 comment:

  1. Good man! Lets keep this thing going and see how far the internet takes you...

    ReplyDelete